Workforce BluePrint provides Workforce Planning and Development Services for education and training, employers and industry, entrepreneurs and startups, Small and Medium Sizes Enterprises (SMEs) and large organisations, regions and countries.
Capability and professional development includes in-country and Australian based conferences, projects and programs in apprenticeships, capacity of schools and institutes, disruptive technologies, education, employer and industry partnerships, entrepreneurship, innovation, job creation, skills needs analysis, regional development, small business, social enterprises, specific industry sectors, VET/TVET, women in business and youth engagement.
Building on 21st Century Capabilities using innovative methodologies, Workforce BluePrint provides:
- Development topics, conference presentations, structured network facilitation, Communities of Practice and workshops with access to the latest information available.
- The Workforce Architects Program for skills development in workforce planning and development working across enterprises/organisations, industry sectors, regions and countries.
- Workshops, accreditation, toolkits, ebooks, iPhone apps, vodcasts, podcasts, videos and online networks via LinkedIn and Facebook.
Workforce BluePrint’s toolkits, templates, models and resources simplify significantly the process of workforce planning and development, skills and behaviour profiling, capability framework design, job profiling and training needs analysis. Coaching programs and one-on-one support is also provided by our team.
The Workforce Plan Generator™ takes you through the 5 steps to build a workforce plan, collates all your evidence, assists with the analysis of your workforce information, data and feedback, and produces a workforce plan whenever you need one.
Understanding the critical job roles and capabilities, skills strengths and development gaps of individuals within an organisation can be difficult. Workforce BluePrint can assist utilising:
- A skills stock take – identifying the total skills within your workforce.
- Competency profiles for job roles – provides a method of describing and measuring the skills required.
- Capability frameworks for organisations, projects, industry sectors, regions and countries – enables you to measure skills and competencies, Key Performance Indicators and targets, values and behaviours.
Workforce BluePrint has extensive experience in building workforce plans and designing workforce development strategies, managing projects for teams, enterprises and organisations, governments, clusters and networks, industry sectors, communities and regions.
Focusing on your goals and outcomes, Workforce BluePrint applies a workforce lens to determine priority issues for the current workforce and into the future.
Workforce BluePrint identifies workforce gaps and issues from the workforce planning process, prioritises the gaps, incorporates existing workforce development strategies, designs new workforce development strategies, and assists with the allocation of resources, responsibilities and timelines.