Are you planning to run a conference or forum in the near future? To get great feedback for a successful conference or forum, the event needs address the participants’ wants and needs, which are primarily:
1. Great content and networking
2. Well-crafted agenda and helpful information
3. Choosing the right speakers with a tailored message, speakers that participate and invite lots of audience interaction
4. Problem free A/V, good food, venue and location
5. Before and after the conference, continue it online
And importantly, starting and ending the conference on time with a quality conference chair.
Below is some of the recent feedback I have received from public speaking and if you want your conference to get feedback and comments like this, then please get in touch with me to discuss your conference aims, themes and audience.
“I would like to say a huge thank you for your involvement in our conference. You did an excellent job as chair, tying together the key themes of the day and keeping the audience engaged. Your presentation was very informative and I believe our delegates could have listened to you all day. As for your workshop, the feedback has been truly excellent! We had a very successful two days, so I thank you again for your involvement and adding value for our delegates.”
“It was fantastic having you confirm your availability to participate in the Conference.”
“…loved your presentation at the ITAB conference in Sydney yesterday – well done Wendy!”
“Great day at the conference today. Loved Wendy @waperry – inspirational”
“95.5% of delegates rated your session good to excellent”
“Your session was most inspiring and tackled key elements of workforce development in an insightful way.”
Alongside the feedback, why choose me? Well I:
- am a renowned Director, speaker, writer and innovator in Workforce Planning and Development, Vocational Education and Training (VET) and Small-Medium Enterprise (SME) capability – leading thinking, developing practice, translating strategy into action and growing the potential of clients and partners.
- am the Managing Director of Wendy Perry and Associates Pty Ltd and Head Workforce Planner at Workforce BluePrint and truly understand the connection between the VET sector, workforce planning and development.
- have a reputation as a leading authority on Workforce Planning and Development and Vocational Education and Training (VET) with extensive experience working across Australia and internationally… and I am known for my pragmatic and collaborative style.
As a regular chair, professional presenter and speaker have spoken at conferences and forums in Australia and Asia Pacific addressing key topics such as workforce planning and development, digital capability, small business development, capacity and capability development, VET and Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET). Read more here.
See Wendy Perry, Head Workforce Planner and the Workforce BluePrint team at these upcoming conferences:
- MINTRAC National Training Conference, 26-27.3.14
- Skills Tasmania’s Conference, 2-3.6.14
- EduTech, VET Leaders Congress, 3-4.6.14
Written by Wendy Perry, January 2014.